Friday 3 December 2010

Dolce & Gabbana Billboard @ Ocean Terminal by Cammie CHIU

My attention was drawn to this billboard while I was waiting to cross road outside Ocean Terminal some days ago. I then got closer and found that this billboard was exceptionally HUGE!! I am already imperceptive with the billboards outside the mall as the sizes are as usual. Unless the content is what I'm interested in or the photos are nicely taken, I won't pay much attentions to those. But this one, as the size's extraordinarily big, I was really attracted by it.

More information about this ad.: Unlike the routine ads of Dolce & Gabbana which were sex-appealing and went to extremes, this time the brand has chosen Madonna featuring the theme of luxe Italian housewife. The photos are in black-and-white and shot by Steven Klein. In the photos, Madonna was playing with chubby baby on bed, getting her skirt stitched up by her granny, sitting for a family portrait, holding a rooster, and walking home from the grocery store arm-in-arm with a teenage model playing her son. (More photos of this collection of ad can be found from google.)


"The difference between extraordinary and ordinary is that little extra."
Size does matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment