Thursday 2 December 2010

i Love Sweet Christmas in ISQUARE by Yuki Lam



New shopping mall in Tsim Sha Tsui (TST)---- I SQUARE collaborate with Chupa Chups 
This showpiece was formed by huge size of Chupa Chups to promote for the coming fashion show and exhibition in I SQUARE collaborate with Chupa Chups.It shows an atmosphere of sweet and colourful!

I SQUARE is a new shopping mall in TST located in the heart of TST at 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. In this event, Hong Kong famous make-up artist and stylist Gary Chung and students from the design department of HKU Space designed different outfits by using the wraps of Chupa Chups. The outfits will present by famous models on 12th December, 2010 in the third floor of I SQUARE and those outfits will exhibit from 13th December to 2nd January, 2010 in the UG floor in I SQUARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment